Slate powder & granules are purpose-made inert mineral fillers produced from high quality slate, extracted from the Delabole Quarry, situated in North Cornwall. The Delabole Slate company pioneered the production of high performance slate powder in 1908 and now has over
100 years of accumulated experience in the production and application of mineral fillers.
Delabole Slate is of excellent quality, highly resistant to atmospheric attack and meets the exacting requirements of current industry standards, which are particularly concerned with durability.
- Stability and inertness.
- Its consistency of particle size and the ability to produce a variety of closely sized fractions over a wide overall size range.
- High specific surface.
- Low absorption characteristics for both oil and water.
- Relatively low abrasion characteristics.
- High specific gravity and bulk density.
- Low gassing characteristics when heated. Results have been obtained using standard analytical procedures (wet methods).
A Powder & Granules brochure is available
which includes more detailed information.
Please select "BROCHURES" from the menu at
the top or click
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, A PERSONAL
QUOTATION OR TO PLACE AN ORDER, PLEASE
CONTACT OUR SALES TEAM VIA EMAIL (firstname.lastname@example.org),
PHONE (01840 212242) or FAX (01840 212948)